Yes, what the world clearly needs is a moral lesson from Bristol Palin and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino. After all, who better to deliver a message on the importance of sexual abstinence than a girl who is singularly famous for having gotten pregnant as a teen, and a Seaside Heights fist pumper who once tried to cure a case of crabs by free-balling it in a tanning booth (speculation, but likely true)?
But after seeing the inspirational spot starring Preggers McGee and Tony Abdominals, I wondered what other celebrities could have offered their complete lack of qualifications to deliver an important public service message:
- Darryl Strawberry and Doc Gooden for D.A.R.E.
- Michael Richards on verbal restraint.
- Pete Rose on the dangers of gambling (and the importance of a good haircut).
- Brett Favre on the risks of sexting.
- Ben Affleck on choosing film roles carefully.
- Tiger Woods on the sanctity of marriage.
- Chris Farley and John Belushi on the subtle art of moderation.
Any other suggestions? Leave a comment below...