Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog for President


It occurred to me today that I have seen roughly 100 times more signs campaigning for the Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog to become the official hot dog of Los Angeles than I have for the 2010 race for governor of California, which will unfortunately feature a winner who isn't a highly sophisticated cyborg soldier from the future. At first I was surprised, but then I thought to myself, why should the person running the third largest and most populous state in the country be considered any more important than the remarkable and long overdue combination of two of America's favorite salted, cured meat treats?
L.A. is awesome.

p.s. Look out in 2012, the Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog could be making a run at replacing this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment